Thursday, November 11, 2010

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! 50% OFF STARTER KITS!!!!!

   
CLICK HERE  for the Flyer!



For 2 weeks only - November 15-30....

Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits for only $107.50--that is 50 percent off the regular price of $215 for over $375 worth of paper or digital crafting and business supplies!

I wish i had this deal when i signed up!! :)

This is perfect for getting a huge amount of supplies for such a cheap price even if you don't want to get into the business side of Stampin' Up!, you can just get a great deal, not to mention a 20% discount on future purchases!

For all the info on what is included in the Starter Kits  CLICK HERE....  The great thing about this is that you can choose different Stamps, Paper, Inks...etc...as long as they are in the same price range. Oh and the best part, you don't have to pay shipping or taxes!!! You pay only $107.50!

To sign up go to my website, watch the videos to learn more about Stampin' Up! ... click on the JOIN NOW to the left!
My password is : stampcravings

Please email me at cravingstamping@hotmail.com for any questions, or for me to guide you along the way to becoming a demonstrator!
It is so worth it!!


I have been a demonstrator for only 3 months and I LOVE IT! Not only for the amazing discount, but for the friendships and great people you can meet through this. I still have a long way to go before I grow my business more, but i'm enjoying the journey. Thank you to everyone who has been a customer or came to my classes. I look forward to future events with all of you!! Please take the time to consider this amazing offer and get in touch with me before November 30th. Don't miss out on this deal!

Join my team today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails