Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Layout of the Week - #11


Hello everyone!
Here's my Layout of the Week #11...
I just got these new papers and had to use them! The Love Letter Designer Series Paper is so beautifully vintage with Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Riding Hood Red colours.... I just learned a cool technique on Youtube (can't remember who though...sorry!)  Take your 1 1/4" Striped Riding Hood Red Ribbon (still on the Clearance Rack for only $2.49!!) cut it down the middle, then pull out a few strands to get a pretty frayed look! I love it! 

I antiqued the edges by sponging with  Soft Suede Ink, and added an Antique Brad


Thanks for stopping by!!! Sorry my posts are getting later in the day, but i'm working nights this week, so i won't be posting til around 11pm...



Stampin' Up! Products used:

Paper: Love Letter DSP, Basic Black cardstock
Ink: Soft Suede
Embellies: Antique Brads, Vintage Trinkets,  1 1/4" Striped Riding Hood Red Ribbon, 
Tools: 1 3/4" Circle  &  Designer Label punches



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Morgan!! I love that idea for fraying the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails