Monday, November 15, 2010

Layout of the Week- #12

Dedicated to my new Sister-In-Law Jennifer!


I also entered this into the Scrapping Nook Challenge for using more than 3 kinds of ribbon! I used 6!

I finally got my photos from my brother's wedding printed! I've been so eager to start scrapping those!!

Sponged the embossed parts with Soft Suede and Champagne Shimmer Paint

A cute touch! Vintage Tags with 'Mrs.' stamped on it!

Handmade Ribbon flower using Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Heat Tool, added a Tiny Tag too!






Stampin' Up! Products used:
Paper: Crumb Cake Textured 12x12 cardstock, Newsprint DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock
Stamps: Medallion, Tiny Tags, Artistic Etchings, Full of Life
Ink: Soft Suede, Champagne Shimmer Paint
Embellishments: Beachfront Ribbons, Very Vanilla Satin, Vintage Trinkets, Antique Brads, Mini Vintage Tags
Tools: BIG SHOT, Clear Circle Die, Scallop Circle die, Top Note Die, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder


1 comment:

  1. Morgan, this is just so beautiful!! Love all the details you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails