Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Layout of the Week #10

This was an emotional layout to do, can't help but have a little tear for my puppy Baxter. He had to be put to sleep last week, but he lived a wonderful and loving life! I've had him since I was 15, so it's hard to loose a part of the family. This was the best photo I've ever taken of me and 'B'!! Yes i took this myself while trying to keep him still! LOL but he was looking right into the camera which i think is so sweet! I took this last January on one of our hikes though St. John's Conservation Park in Fonthill, ON...He always loved going there and walking around the pond looking at the tadpoles and ducks...When i get my pictures printed from my last trip home in October, i will do another layout of our last walk there. Ok, i have to stop writing , the waterworks are starting...  :(




I heat embossed the snowflakes with the Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Versa Mark Ink, and Heat Tool.
Added some Felt Snowflakes, Basic Rhinestones and Kraft Ribbon...

Stampin' Up Products Used:
Paper: Marina Mist 12x12 cardstock, Crumb cake cardstock
Stamps: Snow Burst
Ink: Marina Mist, Versa Mark
Tools: BIG SHOT, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label Punch
Embellies: Felt Snowflakes, Basic Rhinestones, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Morgan!!! I love that picture of you and Baxter soooooooo much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails