Thursday, November 4, 2010

I can breathe! Finally finished organizing Craft Corner!

I really needed to de-clutter my work area so i can have more room to mess it up! LOL  I did some re-arranging and even organized all my scrap paper!! Colour coded too! And put all the retired papers together! What a job! I'm loving the spinny clippy rack my mom gave me ( don't know the real name for it...haha) I hung all my card samples , embellishments, even my sponges/daubers and dimensionals! Tell me what you think!  :)






It feels so good! Now to keep it this way....that's another story....  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!! I'm amazed how you can get so much into your space and it looks so accessible!! That's a "Clip It Up" btw... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails