Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card #1

I decided to set a goal for myself, since I'm such a procrastinator! My goal is to make 25 cards in the next 2 weeks. I want to be able to mail them out in time for Christmas this year! So help me meet this goal! I need motivation!! ;)
Here's my first one i whipped up before i went to bed (it's 2:30am!)






Stampin' Up! products used:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Black Cardstocks, Love Letter DSP
Stamps: Seasonal Sentiments
Embellishments: Antique Brads, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain
Punches: Ornament, Decorative Label, Ticket corner

2 comments:

  1. Gee, I wonder where you get the procrastinator trait from?? ;-)

    Cute card, love the frayed ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Good luck with your goal, I know you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails