Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snowman Card w/ Faux Mother of Pearl


I made these cards for my co-workers, aren't they cute!?  I used the adorable snowman from Snow Much Fun stamp set, and did a little colouring with my Stampin' Write Markers. The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler, embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. The strip is Baja Breeze cardstock punched with the Pinking hearts border punch. 

I did the Faux Mother of Pearl technique on the snowman. This involves some scrunched up saran wrap dipped in some Frost White Shimmer Paint and dabbed onto the image...then sponge a little Baja Breeze ink afterwards...looks amazing in person, kind of hard to catch it in a photo....

I also had to add my best friend, Dazzling Details! Gotta love glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails