Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Happy New Year to you all!! I took a little Christmas hiatus from the blogger world, but wanted to come back and celebrate the new year with some fun new Stampin' Up! products available very soon!!!  The new Occasions Mini Catalogue starts January 4, just 2 more sleeps! It's full of so many amazing new products, I can't wait to show you all!!!
This year brings lots of new exciting things, like babies! I know quite a few friends and family who are having babies in the next few months! Here's a card for a co-worker of mine. I wanted to showcase a bunch of new products from the Occasions Mini Catalogue...


New Products include:
Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon!!
Baker's Twine in ALL of the In colours!!! Here I used Calypso Coral
Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper (Cupcakes shown here)
Baby Prints Stamp Set


And of course I added some Dazzling Details to the adorable baby hand and foot prints!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails