Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Stamp-a-Stack card....

Here's a preview of the Thanksgiving card I'll be doing at my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack card class Friday Oct. 8  6:30-9 pm  in Welland, Ontario. For all the info check out my class calendar!





We'll be using the new French Foliage stamp set from the new Holiday Mini catelogue! What a beautiful set! They look like real leaf imprints! Sign up for my class, only $15 or place a $30 order through me and get the class for FREE!! We'll be doing 5 cards including this one, plus halloween and christmas!!


Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stamps: French Foliage, Seasonal Sentiments
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White cardstocks
Embellishments: More Mustard grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Square Lattice Embossing folder, BIG SHOT


Shop Online {24/7}


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails