Sunday, September 12, 2010

Layout of the Week #7

I'm lovin' this new layout...only cause the photos are hilarious! These are a collection of pics of me and my boyfriend Carlos 'rockin' our shades'... these were taken at a Banff gift shop this past March and i've been wanting to do a layout for some time. I used 3 of the new In Colours for this layout...Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz...






And i used my new Junior Alphabet Sizzlits!! LOVE THEM!


Stampin' Up! Products Used:

Stamps: Circle Circus, Art by Design
Papers: In Colour DSP stack (concord crush 12x12), Pear Pizzazz/Poppy Parade Cardstocks
Embellishments: In Colour Ribbons, mini library clip
Tools: BIG SHOT, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlets


Shop Online {24/7}



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails