Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Layout of the Week #6

Happy 64th Anniversary Gran & Gramps!!!

This weeks layout is in celebration of my Grandparents anniversary. What an amazing accomplishment...64 yrs together!! wow! The photo i used is actually their wedding photo from 1946!!! So beautiful! I used colours that remind me of my gran... and the background stamp reminds me of her wallpaper in the kitchen! LOL  Love you guys!!







Had to share this too....my brother Taylor did these illustrations of them from this picture way back when he was in highschool...Amazing!!!



Stampin' Up! products used:

Papers: In Colour DSP, Old Olive & Perfect Plum Cardstocks
Stamps: Always Elegant, Bella Toile
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop Trim, Two-Step Bird, Heart to Heart
BIG SHOT: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Naturally Serif alphabet die, Top Note die



Order Online {24/7}




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails