Sunday, May 6, 2012

You're My Type

I know, I know, it's been a LONG time since I've posted! The truth is I really haven't done much creating lately...but I finally had a few free hours after work yesterday to clean off my desk and get my creative juices flowing again! I pumped out 3 cards...a birthday, mother's day, and just because. I'll share my masculine birthday card today, you'll just have to check back later for the others.

I got this stamp set awhile ago, but just opened it last night. I love the vintage feel to the old typewriter, plus all the cute sayings it comes with!

I made this for my Gramps, even though it's 2 months late (oops)  I know he'll enjoy receiving it in the mail.



While I was working on another card for my Gran, I had a little helper join me....Lola!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails