Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Greek Yogurt Pops!

Want a healthier version of icecream?  Make some Greek Yogurt Pops! Super easy and fun for kids too! I found this adorable popsicle mold at Winners, they actually look like icecream cones!



First you'll need some greek yogurt, any flavour you'd like. My faves are Honey from Presidents Choice (which I used here), or Liberte Passionfruit or Strawberry. Both are 0%MF and sooooooo thick and creamy!!

 
 Next you'll need to add a bit of sweetness with honey or agave nectar. Then add your fave fresh or frozen fruits, here I added some blueberries. Then fill your molds and freeze!

 ENJOY!!



Even cats like it! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan I'm loving all the recipes you are sharing and great pics! I haven't been bold enough to try any yet but these sound deelish.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails