Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rustic Altered Frame


I know, FINALLY, I post a craft project!! I spent yesterday cleaning and organizing my craft corner, what a mess! I feel like I can breathe now!  So I've had this frame for awhile, it's from Winners, I didn't weather it myself. When I was cleaning I came across this 5x7 photo of me with my Gran and Gramps, so I slipped it into the frame, then added the little vintage details. Super quick and really easy for a gift! But I'm keeping this one for myself...


This sentiment isn't a stamp, but its from the new Fan Fair DSP. I'm totally in love with this paper, such beautiful vintage patterns, including lace, postage stamps, keys, eiffel  tower, bicycles...adorable!


The postage stamp, is actually a stamped image from the new set Postage Due, then punched with the postage stamp punch. whew...lol And the Naturals Buttons are a new fave, they look like wood!

Lola hung around the Big Shot while I worked on this...she's a great little helper...

My Big Shot needs to be dusted! LOL

1 comment:

  1. oh Morgan, this is beautiful!! I so love the saying with Gran & Gramps picture!! :-) Looks like Lola loved to help you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails