Friday, December 24, 2010

Sew Suite Notebook!


This was my first chance to dive into my new Sew Suite stuff from my pre-order for the Occasions Mini (starts Jan.4) , and oh boy! this stuff is SEW CUTE!!! ;)  I'm working on some notebooks and here's the first one I've done. I used the Sweet Stiches Designer Series Paper, Designer Fabric and Designer Big Buttons! Aren't these colours just so perfect and fun together! There's Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi and Regal Rose....I think I got them all! So many great colours!

 Also a fun new embellishment....PomPom Trim!!! They come in 3 colours, here I used Melon Mambo. There is also Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. Isn't that Designer Fabric so sweet! 
 Inside the notebook I added some more DSP and a little tag punched from one of the patterned DSP.

Now who wouldn't love this as a gift!! I know I would! ;) 


Merry Christmas Eve!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails