Friday, December 17, 2010

Occasions Mini Sneek Peek!!

The new Occasions Mini Catalogue starts January 4 and it's a good one!!! Stampin' Up! is really doing such an amazing job with their new items that gear towards everyone's interests. My interest is Vintage, and their new stamp set Nature Walk is the most beautiful set I've seen since being introduced to stamping. There is also matching Designer Series Paper called Botanical Gazette that is so gorgeous! As a demonstrator, we get the privilege to pre-order from new cattys...so as you may expect, it's so exciting to get all the new stuff in the mail! And i'm so excited to start creating and sharing with all of you! So here's the first sample I've done with my new goodies using this amazing Nature Walk set...


This card can be used for many different occasions, birthday, valentines, thinking of you, whatever. 
I used the new Seam Binding Ribbon in Crumb Cake, this ribbon is so light and easy to use. They also come in 7 colours!

I also used the new Framed Tulips Embossing Folder for the beautiful edges.

I used this card as my swap tonight with some of the girls in the group that I am in.



Want to get a copy of the new Occasions Mini? Email me at cravingstamping@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails