Friday, December 24, 2010

Feliz Navidad!


Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!
Felices Fiestas!

I just had a wonderful turkey dinner at my boyfriends sisters house. It was nice to celebrate with them, since I live far away from my own family. Here's some samples of some Spanish christmas cards I made for his 2 sisters and niece. 

Here I used the Sweet Snowglobe stamp (a la carte stamp) with the Treat Cups and added some Glass Glitter for snow.



This card has a rich and regal tone to it. I used Bravo Burgundy Cardstock embossed with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Gold embossed the Ornament and sentiment. Also sponged some Champagne shimmer paint.


This card has some Candy cane Designer Fabric and matching DSP....



Well, i'm off to bed, have to work in the morning...it sucks, but that's the life of working in the hospitality business...I'm looking forward to a few days off afterwards to relax and maybe do a little Boxing Day shopping with all my gift cards! :)
Stampin' Up! Products used:
All 3 cards used the Para las festividades (Spanish version of Four the Holidays)

Card 1:  Stamps: Snow Swirled, Sweet Snowglobe
Ink: Versa Mark, Basic Black
Paper: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake cardstock
Embellies: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Glass Glitter

Card 2:  Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Versa Mark, Champagne Shimmer Paint
Paper: Bravo Burgundy,Basic Black cardstocks
Embellies: Glimmer Brads, Black satin ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder

Card 3: Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist, Candy Cane DSP
Embellies: Candy Cane Designer Fabric, Glimmer Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails