Sunday, August 22, 2010

A fun night!

On Friday my friend and future upline Allison took me and fellow stamper Amy up to Cochrane to meet at Kim's house with some other demonstrators for a little info session. I learned alot of good stuff to get my business going! I'm so excited, i'm going to Allison's this Thursday to get signed up!! :)
Kim is such an amazing person and she's done so well for herself, i could only hope to end up as successful as her in 5 years! Here's a few pics from that night (taken on my phone camera...lol) and also a pic of a cute gift Allison made Amy and I. It's a notebook and pen to write down any good info we learn, a pack of gum if we need a refresher, and a box of smarties if we're hungry..LOL...so thoughtful! Thanks Allison!




Kristine showing all her goodies she brought!!



Kim's amazing ink shelf her husband made her!



Also her huge drawers of stamp sets!!!



Kim showing us how to use the new My Digital Studio...fun!



One of Kristine's projects...





Check back tomorrow for my Layout of the Week #4!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night Morgan! Can't wait until you can join us at Convention next year! I love checking out all your layouts - too talented you are!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails