Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower!

This past April, my cousin Meredith had her first baby shower. I asked if i could do the invites for her. It was a safari theme with light citrus colours...i had the perfect stamp sets! Animal Stories and Fox & Friends! I used Barely Banana and Close to Cocoa Cardstock, along with Classic Ink in Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and Barely Banana. A few of those colours are now retired, but i'm so glad i got them while i did.







After doing 30 of these i decided...why not do thankyou cards as part of her gift as well! my arm was so tired from all the sponging!  But i opted for a simple yet cute matching thankyou card.


and keeping with the theme...here's the card i made just for her....


1 comment:

  1. After doing 30 invites, I am surprised you had the energy to do 30 thank-you cards! hahaa... They are stunning & were perfect for the occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails