Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Circle Circus Birthday!


So i've been very busy lately with work, and am coming down with a cold...but for some strange reason I woke up at 7:30am today (my day off and only day to sleep in)... I woke up and went for a walk, did some grocery shopping (bought some meds) and am now working on some projects for my blog! Have to catch up!!  It's now almost 11am, and i feel like i've done so much already! I usually sleep in til at least noon on my days off...but maybe after some meds i'll be taking a snooze soon! LOL
So here's a birthday card i just made using Circle Circus stamp set, along with all the new In Colours, Cardstock in Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz, and the ribbon in Poppy Parade. The 'happy birthday' stamp is from the Vintage Labels stamp set.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Check back soon for the Layout of the Week #3!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can fight those sniffles!
    Love the card!! That whole background is stamped? So cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails