Thursday, August 16, 2012

Spa Day!

I spent a relaxing afternoon with my mom at Hannah's Euro Spa in Thorold, ON. My lovely friend Carrie is the owner and does everything herself! We had her new Thai Foot Massage and I also had a pedicure with bright coral nail polish! Carrie just moved into a new house and made the front of it into her spa. The decor was beautiful and very inviting! I wish her all the best in her business!





Thanks Carrie for a great afternoon!! Love the Chai tea with Almond Milk!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow...just went on your blog that was posted on The Scrapping Nook and saw your Spa Day in Thorold...and had to take a second look because I couldn't believe it was Thorold....nobody ever writes about Thorold...lol....that is where I am from!! This spa looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's great! My friend is the owner and operator, you should check her out!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails