Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Girl Card - with Scrabble Tiles

I'm working on an order for baby shower decorations right now, and I made this cute card to include in the package for her to give to the mom-to-be.  I'm loving anything with Scrabble tiles right now, so had to include them on this card. I bought a bag of vintage tiles from Etsy before Christmas, they sure come in handy for lots of projects.  So I'm working on a Baby Shower pennant banner, as well as Thank You gift tags for the favours. I'll show those projects soon!


Stampin' Up! products:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla,  Beau Chateau DSP
Stamps: Baby Prints
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride (Marker)
Tools: Colour Spritzer
Embellies: Basic Pearls (Large and small)




On a personal note, I haven't formally introduced my new baby! Furbaby that is....
Lolita (Lola)



She's such a sweetheart, so loving and full of kisses and snuggles!!
We adopted her from the Happy Cat Sanctuary , please go check out their website or Facebook, and help them out! They are over capacity for rescued animals and need foster homes or forever homes for these wonderful animals!!!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! The kitty AND the card! I can't wait to see the other projects you're working on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails