Sunday, April 14, 2013

CLICK! - April Design Team Day 1


My first Diva Design team week for Scrapping Nook has started! The line I was given this month is called Mama-razzi2 from Bo Bunny. I love the colours! When I saw the paper with the vintage cameras, I knew right away that I wanted to use this photo of me and my camera recently shot by my brother. 

I used the chipboard banner stickers with the coordinating buttons and strung them with some bakers twine. 

The title letters are from the dimensional stickers, along with chipboard stickers all from the Mama-razzi2 line.


Had to throw this pic in for a laugh! Of course while I was in the middle of doing this post, Sugar Cat had to plop down right in front of the computer monitor and have a bath. LOL

Check back every day this week for more projects using this line of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails