Sunday, October 31, 2010

13 Days of HALLOWEEN - Day 13!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

My final project of my '13 Days of Halloween' is a decorated 'Trick or Treat Bag'  for decorating your house. I picked up this cute wire basket from Winners (i LOVE that Store!!!) And I jazzed it up with all the little decorations to make it festive. It's the perfect size for magazines, or DSP! I threw in some of my previous halloween projects! If you haven't seen all 13 projects, check em' out!!





 


 All my halloween goodies!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Ribbon: Old Olive 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain , 5/8" Satin in Basic Black and Old Olive, Raven Lace Trim, 5/8" Striped Old olive/Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Very Vanilla & Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Cast-a-Spell DSP
Embellies: Designer buttons, Hemp Twine
Tools: Spiderweb embossing folder,Top Note Die,  BIG SHOT, Large Oval & Designer Label Punches







Thanks to everyone who's been following my blog during all 13 days...of HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! I love that sooooooooooo much!!! You have done such an awesome job of "13 Days of Halloween"!! It's been fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails