Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nautical Expedition Notebook

Out of everything in the Summer Mini catalogue, the Nautical Expedition Suite stood out the most to me. I absolutely LOVE  The Open Sea stamp set, and matching Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper, as well as the Baker's Twine and Postage Stamp Punch....all items I used to make this altered notebook!
I used all 3 colours of the Baker's Twine and tied knots on each ring of the notebook....They come in White, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler.


This little compass is a stamp from The Open Sea stamp set, I punched it out with the new Postage Stamp punch, a must have! And then I added a little Antique Brad. I sponged everything with Early Espresso Ink.


If you still need a copy of the Summer Mini, email me for one, and I'll mail it out to you right away!

Don't forget, only 1 week left of the great 30% off deals for National Scrapbooking Month!  Click HERE for all the info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails